While developing a financial program that is right for you, we will walk you through a step-by-step process that will help you identify your goals and make you feel confident in your decisions to achieve them:
- Identify the client’s needs and goals.
- Assist in plan design and strategy selection.
- Take action to implement all necessary products, services, and other components of the plan.
- Regularly monitor the plan and revise as needed.
As an independent firm, we offer the following services:
- Fee-Based Planning
- Low-Risk Investments
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Tax Reduction Strategy
- Asset Preservation
- Retirement Strategies
- Wealth Conservation
- Insurance and Annuity Products
- Free Educational Seminars
- Client Appreciation Events
- Financial Newsletters and Updates
- Annual Reviews
Your First Appointment
Many people are unsure about what to expect from an appointment with Jeff Vogan, so it will be explained as simply as possible: First of all, it is important to note that no one at Premiere Retirement Planning values a client relationship based on net worth or account size. Every client is a real person with real feelings, values, and goals.
The staff will do their best to solve any problem that exists, regardless of its size or complexity. The best way to determine the appropriate solution to a problem or concern is to have open, honest dialogue and information exchange between the advisor and the prospective client. It also includes being prepared for each meeting to get the most benefit.
For your first appointment you should bring as many of the following items as possible:
- A copy of your most recent tax return
- A copy of your trust or will
- A completed risk analysis and financial questionnaire (provided before or during the first meeting)
- Recent statements to all your financial accounts Insurance policies or declaration pages outlining coverage in force
- Any questions, concerns, or goals that you would like to discuss with Jeff
To Schedule Your Appointment with Jeff, call:
800-313-6659 (Toll Free)